To All Group Leaders and Staff and Visitors
UPDATED RULES PLEASE READ – 17/08/21
RULES APPLY to All Users of Orchard Park Community Centre
These are updated rules that apply with immediate effect.
- EVERYONE needs to continue using the hand sanitiser stations on ENTRY (on exit now optional), 20 second handwash with soap is an alternative for children.
- Tables, toilets, and all touch points need to be sanitised between each group.
- Windows must be opened for ventilation.
- Face coverings need be worn in all common areas (corridor / Kitchen etc.)
- All Toilets will remain SINGLE occupancy.
- Adults doing drop offs & pickups must remain outside.
- Please be sensible with Social Distancing and keep safe.
- Group Number restrictions have been lifted but I ask for a sensible decisions from the groups on this rule.
If you have any questions, please don’t hesitate to contact me via email.
Thank you for helping us keep the Centre a safe place for all the community. These rules will be reviewed again in October 2021.
Sylvia Jobling – Chair of the Orchard Park Community Centre